April 5, 2011

Another on the Way!

I know that I have been an absentee blogger over the past few months and I apologize. Having a fourteen month old keeps me on my toes. Plus I have started watching TWO five year old boys AND I am 27 weeks pregnant!! Let's just say that there is not a lot of spare time anymore! Even though, my goal is to be more consistent with blogging on here. Just because I have Rowynn, it doesn't mean that I don't deal with really hard days or moments in the day.

Today I have to make this one short. But, I wanted to send out an apology for my lack of writing and also say that I will be better at being a little more consistent.

I hope you have a wonderful week and know that my thoughts and prayers are with all of the families that have lost their precious baby. I know the pain you are going through and I am so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment