April 3, 2010

City Mom Pics - Easter Eggs!

Today Quinn and I headed to my Mom's house for a bit of Easter egg dying! Here are a few pictures of it all going down.


Although I opted out of letting Quinn stick his fingers into all of the dyes, I did give him his very own egg to play with (...whichhhhhhh he promptly smashed into a bajillion pieces, of course).

Little spectator watching Mommy hard at work... :)

Each year we design and decorate an egg for each person in my family (sisters, bro and their spouses and kiddies, etc.). Here is the silly one I came up with for Ethan this year...


And yes, that is supposed to be a glitter halo... ;)

We also stopped at Ethan's grave this week and added a few Eastery things in addition to sending him up some bubbles from Quinn.



Have a great Easter everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, love the pics, qb is getting big so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Happy Easter to you both!

    ReplyDelete