March 6, 2010

Country Mom: Weekend Fun.

Sometimes I let our 4 (almost 5) yr old daughter use the camera, just to see what she comes up with. I think she takes great pics. Like this one of Jude fogging up the mirror in the nursery. I like this one too. I think she'll do well in 4-H in the photography group. She got her first digital camera at age 2 1/2 and has been practicing ever since. (I should note- her photo success rate is about 1/20- she does take pics of the ground and her own feet sometimes. lol.)
We were going to go shopping today and decided on a whim to go hiking in a park near our shopping destination. I say destination because we live so far out in the country we drive 40 miles (ONE WAY) to shop. Scary, huh?
Family Photo Op: I'm happy to have these pics, but it makes my heart sad at the same time because I know that Lila should be standing right there next to her big sister. There's not one single day that goes by that I don't picture her running alongside Maddie or holding her hand. I can only imagine how inseparable they'd be now.


3 comments:

  1. I love the first pic! She is really good! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Maddie will be excited to hear that people like her work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I love to hand my 4 yr old the camera. Maybe we should do that tonight!

    ReplyDelete