February 28, 2010

Pics from Country Mom

Country mom and Country Dad escaped to the city this weekend. It was Country Dad's bday.Yes, I know this is an ugly hat, but when you're in the windy city- it's a must... Unfortunately I had bad hat hair and didn't want to take it off! The next day we headed to the park with the kiddos since we left them out of the previous day's fun. I loved watching the kids have fun at the park. It still weighs on my heart knowing that Lila could have been there running, laughing and playing too... but I know she's happy in Heaven.
When you have lost a child you look at sibling pictures in two ways, you're thankful for the children in the photo- and you're sad for the loss of those who are not. Life is truly a bittersweet experience on so many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment