March 14, 2016

Then and Now.


So many things have changed over the years.  Us Mommas stepped away from the blogging, as we found it continued to bring us back to the pain when we wrote about it.  There have been several times that I (Carrie) have considered deleting this blog, but I know how it felt early in the first days of loss to search the internet looking for just one mom who might understand the depths of my pain.  That is what causes my hesitation to delete.  I know if what we wrote in the past, or our existence, or our understanding helps just one other parent..  It's worth keeping it here. 

I'm not entirely sure if anyone sees this blog anymore, or if these posts appear in any feeds.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop a line, leave a comment or send an email to let us know where it stands.  Thank you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment