April 13, 2010

Pause.

This picture of Jude really has nothing to do with this post. I just love the bright blue of his eyes and the pop of the green bib in this pic. Just had to share ;) I'm posting today to let you know that you may notice a short pause in our posts for a few days. City Mom is still in the process of finding/buying the perfect house (!!!) and I'm chairing Vacation Bible School at our church with a friend. It's our first year and time seems to keep ticking away. So much to do, and so little time. You guys know exactly what I mean, I'm sure! Meanwhile I'd also like to get a yard sale going before the kids b-day party.

City Babe Quinn and Country Babe Jude both turned 10 months this week, we'll hopefully collaborate on a picture post of our two big ten monthers here soon!

Hope you all have an awesome week! Enjoy the weather. :)

1 comment: