April 27, 2010

5 !!!!

I can't believe I had my first baby 5 years ago.
I'm not sure how this snuck up on me so fast, or how it's time for kindergarten already. When you have your first baby, people tell you not to blink, or you'll miss something. They are right, it passes quickly. Her birthday is this May, and she is so excited to be a 5 year old. Despite the trial of losing a sister, Maddie is doing well, she's a social butterfly when she wants to be and she is always ready for a new adventure. I think she will continue to amaze us as she grows.

Each year I take pictures of her just before her bday so we can look back and see the changes. Here are this year's pics:

2 comments:

  1. AW!! Congrats on your big girl!! It is so true - the time goes by far too quickly!

    Devan @ Accustomed Chaos
    http://www.accustomedchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I know what you mean Carrie..and to capture them milestones are just priceless! My firstborn and oldest is 12, almost a teen and he too often likes to remind me of the half young man he's already become..lol..how time flies! P.S..Maddie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete