March 25, 2010

Country Mom: Random Photos.

Hey guys, hope you're all having a great week. Ours has been a little more busy than usual, and our little Jude bug has been teething- so you can imagine how that is. I found one thing though that he loves and is a wonderful distraction when Mommy needs to get some housework done....
Blues Clues...Yeah, it's that good- so good he can't take his eyes off it or close his mouth. lol But mommy is thrilled with this development. It means a little more quiet time!Our big boy likes to show off, he'll lean up against the furniture and pretend he's going to walk, but he's still not ready yet. I'm sure it won't be long.And we stopped by to tend Lila's spot yesterday. My four year old daughter really enjoys pouring glitter on the stone and watching it sparkle in the sunlight. It looks like cut grass on the stone, but all of what you see is gold glitter. It makes her feel like she's doing something nice for her sister, so I'm perfectly okay with her doing it.That's all for now, hopefully I'll have some interesting pics for you next week. ;)
And if you would- please vote for us! We really appreciate your support!

3 comments:

  1. I came across your blog today and I would really like to invite both of you to contribute to our charity anthology. We have about three weeks until submissions close and your positive outlooks after such a devastating loss is admirable.

    My email is BethNDavis@writeforcharity.com or you can visit our site at www.writeforcharity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth, I'll contact you asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea with the glitter.. :)

    ReplyDelete